Covid -19 Update: We have temporarily suspended our cultural activities in line with government restrictions. We aim to organise the sessions again as soon as it is safe to do so.
We provide weekend dance sessions for children those who want to enjoy some time with our professional dancers. Children of all ages are welcome and it is FREE!!
How does dance benefit your children :
- Learn to follow directions & co-operate with each other, work in a team - TOGETHER.
- Creates social interaction both physically and verbally with others
- Develop better body-music co-ordination, rhythm sense and balance
- Encourages learning how to control their bodies better
- Helps to develoep confidence to perform in public once they perform at a group event and enables them to dance solo when offered to dance in family functions etc.
- They learn new dance forms and understand 4,8 and 16 beat patterns which is a form of exercise that their bodies need.
- They feel relaxed and have fun – dancing is a proper workout for the body and mind. Those who dance regularly are happier and better behaved.